Thursday, July 31, 2008

On Vacation!!!

Tomorrow morning at 5 a.m.(too early) I'm headed to the airport. My friend Apryl and I are flying into San Francisco to spend the day site seeing. Later that night we will drive to Napa to visit my dear friend Mindy. We will spend Sat. and Sun. in Napa with Mindy and then head back to the city for more site seeing on Monday. I'm really EXCITED to be going on a vacation that doesn't include a million little kiddos running around me! It will be great to catch up on life with Mindy and to have some adult friend time. I will post pics of my trip when I get back. Adios amigos!

5 comments:

Teri and Chris said...

Abbigail and I hope you have fun on your vacation. We are ready for you to come for a visit again soon. See you when you get back!

Amy D. said...

I'm SO JEALOUS for alot of reasons

1) you + California - me = I'm sad

2) I miss Mindy

3) I miss YOU!

BUT I hope you and Apryl have a tons of fun. Laugh HARD with Mindy for me =) And take LOTS of pictures!!!

Liz said...

have so much fun!

but...

you + california - me too...i don't like that math either...but it will still be SO FUN. you have such a fabulous life. =)

Mary Ann said...

Have a great time. I'm jealous of some adult only time. You deserve it.

Kylene said...

Hope y'all have fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!! Be careful too!

PS...did you ever decide what to do with your luggage while you were roaming around SF?