Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun Times in OK!


Teri, Abbigail, and I at VBS.

The first part of the week I spent some time in OK with my family and helped my friend Teri with VBS at her church. The week flew by too fast! On Monday I spent the day with my sis at her house. Tuesday my dad, sis, and I headed over to Ardmore to visit with our grandpa(Howard). It was so good to see him again and hopefully he will get to move back to his assisted living in the next couple of days. Please continue to lift him up in prayer! Thanks for all your prayers!! On Wednesday I spent the afternoon with Teri and Abbigail. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys and really loved helping you out in VBS!! I helped Teri with VBS at night time so I had the day to spend with family and friends. I thought that I would have a chance to relax and rest but my life was still pretty crazy busy while I was in OK! Oh well, that's the way I like it!! Thursday I meet my mom and sis for lunch-good times! I really enjoyed my time in OK and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and friend that I got to spend some time with!

Abbigail is too cute and look at her cute pink skirt and leopard print shoes!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad Howard is feeling better...and OH my gosh that little girl is so stinking cute! What a sweet pea!

Kylene said...

Abbigail has gotten so big and is so so cute!

Glad Howard is doing so well! YAY!