Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HANGIN' WITH THE GIRLS!

Sorry that it's been a while since my last post. I've used the last week and a half to reflect on all the trips I've been a part of and to let God speak to me. God has shown me so many things and spoken to me in many different ways.

Yesterday afternoon I got to have a girly afternoon and hang out with some of my favorite girls. We started the afternoon at my favorite nail place-Kristy's Nails-where we got pedi's. Lucy and the ladies took good care of us! "You want design. I make flower for you." The girls got a cute flower, but I chose no design(saving it for another "special" day). After our toes looked beautiful we headed to the mall to hang out and do a little shopping. I had such a great afternoon hanging out with the girls. I feel so blessed to have these girls in my life!

Amy, Rachel, and Emily getting pedi's.
Claire and I getting pedi's.

We thought this pic was cute and funny-our heads are all squished together!

The girls being goofy and sporting some BIG AND FUN sunglasses-too cute!

No comments: