Friday, July 11, 2008

VBS at Westcreek Elementary...an answered prayer!


My life has been EXTREMELY CRAZY the past couple of weeks or say month so I feel like I should try my best to catch you up on the life of adb(for those of you who are interested). I taught summer school for 14 days in June and it was truly the best summer school ever! On average I taught 7 kiddos a day and they made huge leaps in their learning-YAY!! The last week of summer school before I left for Guatemala I helped out with Kid Power Camp(like VBS)at my school. This is a HUGE answer to prayer-Praise the Lord! Wedgewood Church has been trying to get into my elementary school for 5 years and this summer my principal finally okayed it. On Monday night we only had 29 kiddos, Tuesday night we had 49, Wednesday night 59, and Thursday night 62 kiddos-the kiddos just kept pouring in-this was a great turn out for our first Kid Power Camp! Best of all 17 kiddos from Westcreek Elementary and the surrounding neighborhood accepted Christ as Lord of their lives-PRAISE THE LORD!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!

Here's a pic of me with one of my students on Camo Night!

Here's a pic of Yates and I...she made me this cool hat to wear for Crazy Hat Night!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

nickybeit said...

what for you are coming online.. wasting time by surfing. we ll pay you for surfing in US Dollars.
Earn online.. just visit 15 sites for 1 min and get credited.Contact me if u dont beleive.

http://tinyurl.com/595v3d

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we got to do KPC and glad you had a great time in Guatemala. No, I don't have a blog yet. I just keep reading them.

Anonymous said...

ativan for anxiety lorazepam no prescription overnight delivery - ativan like xanax