Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Headed out again...

I got back from vacation around 2:30 a.m. and slept most of the day. I had a blast in San Francisco and Napa and had so much fun catching up on life with Mindy! Ames we laughed A LOT and missed you(E- I missed you, too)!! I had a very restful day, but bright and early in the morning(7:30)I'm headed out again, this time to Glenrose, TX. We are taking our L.I.T. boys and girls to Happy Hill Farm to do mission work. We will be back Sat. afternoon. Please lift us up in prayer! I promise to post pics from my vacation and the mission trip when I get back. This is my last trip of the summer(crazy and busy) before school starts...so my life should slow down then...yeah right!

2 comments:

Liz said...

you are such a busy bee! what a wonderful summer!!!

if i lived closer to you, you WOULD be a scrapbooker. this is the PERFECT summer to start with! oh my gosh! i'm imagining all the cute layouts right now!

Kylene said...

Come home!! I miss you!!