Saturday, July 12, 2008

Headed out again...this time to San Marcos!

Well, it was nice to be back home for like a day and sleep in my own bed, but now I'm off for a week to San Marcos, TX. I am going with my church and the L.I.T. program to do mission work. We are hooking up with Wedgewood and taking our 5th and 6th grade boys and girls to do apartment ministry(VBS at different apartment sites). This was a great trip last summer and I'm so EXCITED to see what the Lord has in store this time! Please lift these boys and girls up in prayer!!! If you think about it this week, please say an extra prayer for me as well. I have been on the go like a crazy woman and it really is starting to catch up with me-I EXHAUSTED, but I know that the Lord will renew my strength daily! I will share pics and stories when I get back. Thanks for praying!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Girl, you are an inspiration! I'm so glad you're enjoying your whirlwind summer - those kiddos (all of them) are so fortunate to have you to lead them. Cannot WAIT to see more photos!

PS: I'm loving this frequent posting, too. =)

Kylene said...

I really miss you! When are you coming home so we can go to lunch at the tea room?!?