Monday, July 9, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!

It's soo good to be back in Cow Town-minus the hot and humid weather!! It's also great to have slept in my bed for longer than one night in the past two weeks!! I have been out of town on a mission trip and then I was visiting my wonderful, full of all kinds of energy friend(Elizabeth)and her cute daughter Carly in beautiful San Diego CA. I'll post another blog about those events later when I have all kinds of time to go into great and lengthy detail. It's good to be back in Ft. Worth, though and back to a regular schedule and routine-whatever that means-I'm a teacher and it's summer vacation time for me!

However, today was my first day of Spanish class. I'm taking Spanish 1 from TCC this summer. My class is a Monday-Thursday class from 11:20-1:20 plus 20 hrs. of lab. I think that I'm going to really enjoy this class and hopefully with this class plus many more classes I will become a fluent speaker of espanol! So, if you see me out and about or hear from me ask me to tell you what I'm learning in Spanish bc I need all the practice I can get. Hola! Como estas? Me llamo, Amanda. Como te llamas? Muy bien!

1 comment:

Liz said...

We miss you!!!

You look so beautiful in your movie marathon photos! All of you - man, what a whirlwind we had, but it is always soooo good to see you!

Sending lots of love (and no whining) your way!