Friday, June 22, 2007

So long Summer School...Here I Come San Marcos!

Yeah!! I'm officially on summer vacation. Today was my last day of teaching! Summer School went great this year and all 15 of my students worked soo hard! They deserve a little break, too. Hopefully, they won't forgot everything that I have taught them.
If you don't see a blog from me for a while it's because I'm headed to San Marcos for a mission trip(June 23-30)then I'm home for like one day(seriously)then I'm off again to see one of my best friends Elizabeth in beautiful San Diego, CA! Back to the mission trip part- my church is taking our L.I.T. (Leadership In Training) 4th and 5th grade kids to work with Calvary Baptist Church in San Marcos, TX to do ministry with children who live in nearby apartments. I'm really excited to have the opportunity to go and serve the Lord in this way and to see my L.I.T. girls and boys in action-sharing the Gospel with other children! If you have time this week please lift us up in prayer. You could pray for the following: safe travel to and from(I have to drive one of the vans), that God is already at work in the hearts of everyone that is going and preparing the hearts of the many children that we will be ministering to, a time of growth and unity among our L.I.T. kids and adult sponsors, energy, and that we will have an awesome time serving the Lord! I can't wait to see what God does in San Marcos!! Be on the look out in weeks to come for a full report.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun on all your trips! See you soon!