Friday, July 27, 2007

Some Where Over The Rainbow!

Earlier this evening, Mother Nature, decides to bring a little shower to Ft. Worth. Which was nice because it cooled everything off and after the rain we got to witness one of God's beautiful creations and covenant with man-the rainbow. It was a beautiful, full rainbow. I haven't seen a full rainbow in ages. I went outside and set on my porch and stared at it's beauty for a while! I took a picture of it, but it was soo big that I couldn't even get all of the rainbow in the picture! The down fall to the rain this evening was an hour prior to that I got my car detailed. Should have known that would bring the rain-I hadn't washed my car in like 3 months!! Oh well, I got the beautiful blessing of seeing a rainbow tonight! I'm still waiting on my pot of gold!!

2 comments:

SRD said...

That was pretty cool, I havent seen a rainbow that perfect in a long time.

Glo said...

We also saw some pretty amazing double rainbows last night! That is one of the things I miss most about Hawaii.

Hope your doing well adb!