Thursday, July 26, 2007

Girly Afternoon with the Thompson Girls!

On Tuesday afternoon, I had a date with Claire and Gayle Thompson. It was Claire's idea to go get pedicures at a place called Pearl Nails in Burleson. On the way we stopped to get the best Cherry Limeades at a place called Diary Twins(by the way it was right next door to Diary Queen). I was all for some pampering until the Asian guy giving me my pedi decided to perform toe surgery(on my left big toe)to take out some ingrown toe nails(which, by the way, didn't even know I had-which means they were probably ok staying right in my toe)! This was the Asian guys exact words, "You have ingrown toe nails. I take out. I make feel better." He didn't make me feel better! In fact, he was bringing me a lot of pain in my toe, so I asked him nicely not to dig on my big right toe. I was very thankful when he didn't! After he finished my toe surgery, the rest of my pedi was relaxing(not painful)and he did a wonderful job! Claire's pedi went fine(they didn't dig at her toes) and she got pretty flowers painted on her toes! Gayle told me she didn't care to much for pedi's(didn't know why), so she didn't get one. Now I know why she doesn't care to much for them! I told her she needs to try my place-they don't dig at your toes!
After that we had the best pizza for dinner! Gayle ordered pizza from this place(forgot the name) where they put fresh toppings on your pizza and then you take it home and cook it. We had a veggie pizza that was to die for!! While our dinner was cooking we played Wii(an interactive video game)Bowling and Tennis. This was too much fun!! I'm sure we were a sight to see(ha,ha,ha) because we were bowling and playing tennis right there in the living room!
I had soo much fun hanging out with the Thompson girls!! We need to do it again soon!!

No comments: