Friday, June 8, 2007

Good Bye Mrs. Moore

Thursday afternoon I got together with my teacher friends and we threw a going away party for our former co-worker and friend Amy Moore (not to be confused with my BFF Amy Moore, now Amy Dantzler). We loaded up and headed out to Cleburne to Mari's beautiful house in the country. Thank goodness I wasn't driving and rode with Amy and some other teacher friends. I would have been totally lost. Once we got there, we ate tons of food. We had yummy sandwiches, chips, fruit, and the best cake with strawberry filling inside. The cake was so cute-it had a teacher and student on it. I also, introduced all my teacher friends to my all time favorite game of Spinner. Everyone loved it and Amy was the SPINNER WINNER. I thought this was fitting since it was her going away party. We all had so much fun. Thanks Mari for hosting.
To: Mrs. Moore,
I can't believe that you are really leaving Westcreek. I don't think that it will really hit me until the first day of school when I look across the hall and see Ms. Cooper in your old room or until we have our first drill and I look your way to see where I should take my kids. What will I ever do without you?
I really have enjoyed working with you and getting to know you as a friend. You are a great and wonderful teacher and person. You have encouraged and helped me in so many ways. You will be greatly missed. Good luck to you as you start a new school year at a wonderful school.
Your Friend,
Ms. Bailey=)

P.S. I tried to make this post more exciting and fun by using exclamation marks, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Stupid computer. Can anyone help me with this problem? Is there some kind of button I can push? What am I doing wrong?

2 comments:

Liz said...

It wouldn't let you use EXCLAMATION points?!! What the heck! Oh wait, I'm sorry...I think I used them all up already. Hahah!

ADB - this post is cute and fun JUST like it is! I like that you put your pictures off to the side, so we can read and view the photo at the same time. That is a REALLY GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!

Happy Monday!

Yates said...

awww..i'm going to miss lookin' down the hall & seein' her!........carryin' those crazy kiddos