Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wedding #1

Saturday night I attended my first wedding of the summer. Last summer I went to a total of eight, yes, EIGHT Weddings-THE SUMMER OF WEDDINGS! I really thought that this summer I would like have no weddings to go to because almost all my single friends are now married, but I already have 2 on my calendar. Any way back to the wedding, it was my dad's best friends daughter who got married. Her name is Becca (she's a twin) and my sister and I used to babysit her and her sister Sarah. We grew up with these girls. I feel so old-they are now 22 years old-all grown up and beautiful. I never in my wildest dreams thought that one of them would get married before me(whatever, still waiting on God's perfect timing...anytime God), but I still hugged her and told her Congrats!! It was a beautiful wedding and the funniest part about it all was that my sister was my date-her husband was out of town working. I had sooo much fun with my sister and haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!

No comments: