Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY TRASEY

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I am the worst friend ever! I forget my good friend Trasey's b-day-sooo very sorry!! Tonight Ames and I met our friend Trasey to celebrate her b-day that we both forget at the Olive Garden. We had a great time catching up on things and laughing over memories that we already had made. Here's a funny story about our friend Trasey: Last time we got together with Trasey we ate at Don Pueblos. We were walking out to the car and Trasey sees a Starbucks cup and rears back and gives the cup a kick with all her might(think she had some frustration she needed to get out), well the cup was full of coffee and it splattered all over Amy's car. Amy was on the other side so she had no idea what Trasey and I were laughing about hysterically. Amy walks around to the other side and sees the mess, but the funny part is Amy thinks that Trasey did this on accident. Trasey tells Amy that she kicked it on purpose thinking nothing would be in it. We were laughing sooo hard!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I had such a great time with my girlfriends-can't wait until we get together again!!

1 comment:

Amy D. said...

you are the blog champion this week! i love the posts and pics!

and you linked us! you've come a loooooooong way in computer world, adb =)