Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST DAD!!! This past Sunday I celebrated Father's Day with my dad. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful dad. My dad always supports me, encourages me, and shows me love. He's the best!! We started the day off by giving him his gifts. Charity and Ryan won the award for best gift, but my dad liked all his gifts! My mom got my dad an OSU cover for his grill and a singing card that sang Wild Thing-my dad loved the card and kept listening to it over and over again. Charity and Ryan got my dad a Lionel Train Lamp(way cool). In case you don't know my dad, he loves trains and collecting anything that has to do with them!! They also got him a singing card that sang Can't Touch This. It was hilarious watching my dad sing this song!! I just got my dad a normal card (guess I didn't get the memo), some money, and a picture of myself(a free 8x10 from the church that turned out pretty good, so thought it would be a perfect f-day gift). After gifts, we took my dad to eat at Golden Corral (we didn't really have a lot of other choices in the big town of Duncan). It was pretty good. Then we were off to the the show to see The Fantastic Four movie. If you haven't seen it yet you should. I really enjoyed it, but have low expectations! I had so much fun hangin out with the fam and I have the coolest dad ever!!!

1 comment:

Yates said...

I love your dad..he is a funny guy. And I've seen that train somewhere..home depot? i think. Didn't I tell you about that for you to get your dad...were you tuning me out again?? j/k :) Glad ya'll had such a good time.