Sunday, June 15, 2008

MY LITTLE ROLLY POLLY!


While I was in Duncan this weekend I also got to spend some quality time with two of my favorite people...my bf Teri and her precious baby girl Abbigail! My little rolly polly has gotten so big!! Her Beeda thinks that she is the most precious, beautiful little baby girl in the whole world(E-Carly is the cutest toddler and Ames-Simon is the cutest baby boy in the world)! But, here's some EXCITING news-Teri and I created Abbigail this really cute blog page(thanks E for showing me how to do this)! You all should so check out her page(see link on my side bar Teri, Chris,and Abbigail). The only problem is that she has it blocked because she doesn't want any WEIRD people checking out Abbigail, but she so wants all my friends to be able to check it out so if you would like an invite to view her page, please let me know. She has already posted a couple of new posts. I am so PROUD of you Teri and had so much fun with you and Abbigail this weekend! WAY TO GO YOU!!!

4 comments:

Teri and Chris said...

Hey! I have to get your email so I can add you! Her page looks so good. The only problem is this is a little addictive! How many posts a day is too many??? Thank you so much for all of your help! You are the best!

ADB said...

my email is adbailey78@hotmail.com

i expect to be able to view it by the time i get off work tmrw. =)

Gregory Anderson said...

Tell your friend she has a precious baby girl!

Nana said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with Abbigail and Teri.