Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dinner, A Movie, and a Concert!

This past Thursday night, I went with a group of friends to Stars Under the Stars. Every Thursday night for the next couple of weeks in Sundance Square you can watch a movie under the stars on a warm summer night for FREE! YES, I said for FREE!! It was the perfect night to be outside(once the sun set),there was a nice cool breeze. We got to watch Ghostbusters! I haven't seen this movie in such a long time, but growing up it was a favorite among my sis and I. Who you gonna call!
Apryl, Andrew, and I eating at Cabo Grande before the movie...muy excelente!

Fun times with friends in Sundance Square!

I'm such a dork...we got our pic taken with these guys who were dressed up as Ghostbusters!


This past Friday night, I went with a group of friends, to Concerts in the Garden.
I have been wanting to go and do this ever since I moved to Ft. Worth-it was so worth the wait! The Ft. Worth Symphony and Orchestra performed chart-topping tunes by the Beatles at the Botanic Garden. It was a great night to be outside under the stars as well. They ended the night with an AWESOME grand finale fireworks show!

Picnic+Friends+Concert+Fireworks=Fun Times!

Jennifer,Abigail, Julie, and I...we met at BSF-we were in small group together and have become such great friends!

Wow...the fireworks were AMAZING!

1 comment:

S+S Kline said...

Oh Amanda! This looks like such fun!! I remember the good old days when I went with a group of girlfriends to the Concert in the Gardens...I have SUCH great memories of that! I'm glad that you have so many wonderful girlfriends. It sounds like God is doing some really incredible things in your life!