Monday, June 9, 2008

INTRODUCING MR. AND MRS. ARANDA!


Yesterday afternoon in Lawton OK at 2:00, my college roommate and bf got MARRIED!!! Amber and I lived together all 4 years of college and are like sisters. The week before Memorial Day Amber calls me and tells me the good news that she's getting married and asks me what my plans look like in August because most likely that's when the wedding will be. Then, the weekend of Memorial Day she calls me and asks me what my plans are for June 8th...WHAT!...yes, she had about 14 days to plan this baby! The wedding was beautiful! It was small and included immediate family, grandparents, bridesmaids(3 of us), and groomsmen(2). It was perfect and really nice because we got to spend tons of time together! This really makes me think long and hard about having a small wedding someday(hopefully soon, Lord). Congrats Josh and Amber! I love you guys! May the Lord bless you as you start this new journey together!

3 comments:

Kylene said...

If you have a small family weddding, you've gotta have a big, fun, lively reception so the rest of us can celebrate with you! (hopefully soon, right?!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS! She got married! I am so happy for her. You look beautiful, and I agree, I hope you get married soon. ;) Please invite me! AJ

Liz said...

oh my gosh! what a beautiful bride!!!

and it what a lovely wedding! congratulations amber and josh! =)