Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!


Here's a pic of my dad, sister, and I. Notice we had to take it with the Lionel coin holder(dad's request)!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! Dad you are the GREATEST!!! Thanks for always being here for me, supporting me in ALL that I do, encouraging me, and loving me with an unconditional love! I love you daddy!!!

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday night. Charity and Ryan came over for dinner and we ate ribs and brisket and stuffed ourselves until we were miserable-yummo! Once again my sister and Ryan won the BEST Father's Day gift award. They got my dad this really cool Lionel(my dad's a BIG fan of Lionel train-anything)coin holder. You drop your change down this long tube and railroad lights start flashing and it makes a loud train whistle sound. My dad LOVED IT and for the rest of the night every time he walked by it he dropped money into it so he could hear the train whistle(my poor mom). Afterwards we headed to the show to see Indiana Jones. It's okay, but I'm really not a big fan of the Indiana Jones movies. But YAY for you if you are-my dad sure is!
The family with the #1 Father's Day gift: the Lionel coin holder!


Friday night, Charity, Ryan, and I headed to the Simmons Center to play some disc golf. I had so much fun playing with them, but still have NO skills! I did play a little better...I think? ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT I HAD FUN PLAYING AND I SURE DID!=)
Here' a pic of the three of us...we has so much fun being silly!

Here's a pic of Ryan(my brother-in-law)throwing...look at that form!

Here's a cute pic of my sis kissing Ryan...look at his FACE...hahaha

The sky in "BIG D"...I took this pic as we were leaving and thought that is was COOL!

No comments: