Monday, November 10, 2008

I'M SO THANKFUL...

So I'm stealing this idea from my WONDERFUL and AMAZING friend Elizabeth. She is doing a Thankful Tree to help her remember what Thanksgiving is all about and to teach her little ones. Every day until Thanksgiving she is going to add a leaf and something she is thankful for on her tree. I don't have any little ones at home, but I just might take this idea to my classroom at school as well. Yes, that is EXACTLY what Ms. Bailey is going to do-YAY I can't wait!! E- I have no idea how to make the cute tree and add a leaf everyday, so can you PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Until I learn how to make the cute tree and leaf words will have to do:

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY WONDERFUL BUNCH OF KIDDOS WHO WORK SO HARD AT SCHOOL!!!
Here is a pic of my class at the Pumpkin Patch this year!

1 comment:

Liz said...

ohhhh yay!!! i put up a photo of ours, but i can't wait to see how fluffy and wonderful it would be with twenty-two thankfuls every day!!! HOORAY!