Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Days 9 and 10

Day 10: TODAY I AM SO THANKFUL FOR GOD'S LOVE!!!


Day 9: I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ONE OF MY BF'S AND HOW SHE HAS MADE MY 30TH BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!

Look at ALL my gifts...I can't wait to open each one!!!

One of my bf's Ames surprised me Monday morning before work with a small gift and card and yesterday she brought me breakfast before work(a tradition that's been going on for years). She also brought me a bag full of gifts and cards-one for each day until Sunday-my 30th b-day. This has given me something to look forward to everyday when I wake up-SO FUN AND THOUGHTFUL!! Thanks Ames for making this week SPECIAL for me! I love you and God has blessed me so much with our friendship!!!

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

i am glad to see some visual evidence that you are not breaking the rules so far.

NO CHEATING!!!

ily and wish I could see you on Sunday!!! oh and again I really wish I could take credit for the gift-every-day idea....since YOU are the one who gave me the idea since that's what you did for me on my special day....it IS a good idea so I had to copy!!!

hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

hey..i thought this looked familiar! i miss you amyd!!
yates