Saturday, November 22, 2008

11, 12, & 13...

Day 13: TODAY I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I AM HEADED TO OK TO SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MY FAMILY. Tomorrow we are headed to Broken Bow, OK for a family vacation. We are renting a cabin along the lake. I can't wait to RELAX and enjoy nature!!
Day 12: Part One: One of my bf's Yates(2nd grade teacher I work with)surprised me Friday morning at school with a sign on my door, flowers, a sack full of my favorite candies, a bear, and a b-day balloon! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR OUR FRIENDSHIP AND HOW YOU MADE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!
Day 12: Part Two: TODAY I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY LITTLE TRIBE OF INDIANS AND THANKSGIVING BREAK(I get a week off)!Bailey Tribe
Day 11: TODAY I AM SO THANKFUL FOR FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER BELIEVERS!Thursday night Rach and I had a LG(Life Group reunion)Thanksgiving dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always make me feel so important on my b-days..just wanted to return the favor! =) that and i had to get ya back & let all of westcreek know you were 30..since you let them know i was last april! haha
love u lots,
me

Anonymous said...

p.s. you forgot to mention "Romo" was in the bag =)

Play Baccarat said...

It is remarkable, rather valuable information