Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Hangout!

Halloween night Rach and I through a Halloween Hangout. It was tons of fun!!! It was so much fun seeing all of our friends dress up in costumes and my favorite part was when the door bell rang seeing the kids react to our costumes as we passed out candy! Here are some of my favorite pics.
The show down begins...Pocahontas(me)with her bow and arrow takes on the cowboy(Melissa)with her gun...I wonder who will win that one? Two of the cutest bugs EVER...ladybug(Nicole)and bumble bee(Ann). The human cheeseburger(Kevin)from Burger King. Here we have our very own Phelps(Jonathan) and a triathlon runner(Clint). The costumes were great! The food, games, and fellowship were great! What a great way to celebrate Halloween-having a hangout with some of my favorite peeps!!





No comments: