Friday, May 30, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!

Today, my mom called me, to tell me that my grandpa, Howard, has taken a turn for the worse. Yes, my grandpa who just got done celebrating his 95th b-day on Monday. Last night he was taken to the hospital because he was having trouble breathing. This morning he was really bad and the doctors told family that they don't expect him to live very much longer. His lungs are filling up with fluid. I got to the hospital around 8 tonight and he was doing a lot better than earlier today. I got to visit with him tonight, but it's really just a matter of when the Lord wants to take him. We really don't expect him to make it through the night, but he is a spunky old man and a fighter so he may pull through this one. Please pray that Howard goes to be with the Lord peacefully. Our prayers are while he is sleeping. Please pray for my family, as Howard has become a part of our family, as well as his family. He has two daughters and lots of grand kids. His daughter, Elizabeth, just lost her husband to cancer a month ago, so please lift her up in prayer as well. I will keep you updated. Thanks for praying!

3 comments:

Glo said...

Praying friend! Love you!

Darla said...

Am praying for you this weekend. Much love!

Kylene said...

Praying for you!!