Thursday, May 1, 2008

ELIZABETH AND CARLY ARE HERE!!!

One of my best friends, Elizabeth, and her little girl, Carly, are here visiting for a week. So if you are interested in all our FUN ADVENTURES check out Elizabeth's page or The Pond. YAY! I am soooo EXCITED to spend some time with Elizabeth and Carly!

Oh, and those of you who like my new page, ALL the credit goes to Elizabeth who helped me create my new page at midnight last night! Thanks E=) It's so fun to have you here, even though I'm getting NO SLEEP!

4 comments:

Amy D. said...

Amanda thank you SOOOOO much for bringing yourself and Liz and Carly out to the-middle-of-nowhere San Angelo to give me love, laughter, hugs, and hope. I will never forget all you have done for me and I love you so dearly.

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ADB said...

I love you, too!

Ashley C. said...

Ok, email me and tell me how you did it!!

aggieashley@hotmail.com