Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PRAY,PRAY,PRAY!!!

Lord, my heart cries out for my best friend, Amy, her husband Allen, their precious baby Simon, and their families! My heart also cries out for sweet baby Lilly's family(Sherry's best friend)as Lilly has gone to be with the Lord. I don't know what else to do, but PRAY!
It says in your word: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7

Family and friends, please lift up these two families in prayer! For more on Amy's story you can visit here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow-I don't know what else to say..except I love you too.

abi bechard said...

hullo,

it's abigail from BSF...

just saying hullo *smile*

and I will be praying. especially for you and your loving heart.

Sherry said...

Amanda,
Thanks for all you are doing for Amy! I am proud that you are so strong and are helping her and Allen through this dark time. You are a true best friend!!! Please know that you are loved by our whole family!
Sherry

Sherry said...

Amanda,
Thanks for all you are doing for Amy! I am proud that you are so strong and are helping her and Allen through this dark time. You are a true best friend!!! Please know that you are loved by our whole family!
Sherry