Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER FUN!



I love Easter time and all the Easter symbols that come along with it...the eggs, bunnies, chicks, candies, crosses, spending time with family and friends-the whole shebang! However, the most important part of Easter is remembering the true reason for our celebration. He has risen!!! As I sat in church with my mom on Sunday morning worshiping God-I had to stand in AWE of God! He loves me so much and you so much that he sent his son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins. Jesus loves us so much that he was obedient to God(death on the cross)and rose again on the third day so that we are forgiven of our sins and have a way to eternal life. He is alive and living today!!! Brother Buddy's sermon was on The Easter Question: Do You Believe This? "This" being that Jesus is God...that Jesus changed death...and that Jesus transforms life. I sure do and can't wait to spend eternity in heaven worshipping my God!!!

After church, we headed to my aunt's house to eat and spend some time with our cousins and their little kiddos. Easter is so much fun when little ones are involved! We had an egg hunt and the kiddos went crazy trying to see who could find the most eggs. Emily by far was the winner-sorry boys! Then, it's always fun to have a room full of little ones on a sugar high...so glad that I could leave them with their mommies! I had a great Easter-worshipping my Savior and spending time with my family!

1 comment:

Liz said...

hooray for photos!!! it looks like you had such a blast - and your new dress is so pretty! =)