Friday, March 14, 2008

PRAISE THE LORD!

PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Today was a good day for Amy, Allen, and baby Simon! Amy's parents got temporary custody of Simon this afternoon, so Amy and Allen are getting to hold and love on their precious baby boy tonight! They also will have unlimited day time visits with him until Simon's home coming party-YAY for being one step closer! Please continue to lift Amy, Allen, baby Simon, Wilma and Cleve(Amy's parents)in prayer! My heart is over flowing at this very moment with praise, peace, and love! Praise the Lord! The Lord is being glorified!!!

Praise the Lord, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
Psalm 103:1-6

Click here for more on Amy's story!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jumping UP AND DOWN with you!!! YAY!!!

I am SO glad that we've been in touch this whole time - you are such a blessing and such a wonderful friend to Amy! I love you so much and YAY I cannot WAIT to come and see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.