Monday, August 20, 2007

A Weekend Full of Birthday Celebrations!

I headed to OK after my espanol final on Thursday for a long weekend of family bonding time! This was my first visit back home since Father's Day(I know some of you are saying that's not so bad, but for me this is a long time and my family,mainly my mom,and I sure were feeling it). Any way the trip was good and I enjoyed being pampered by my mom! My lil sister's birthday was on Saturday-HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe that my lil sis is 27-that makes me feel so OLD! We also celebrated my dad's b-day(21st) and brother-in-law, Ryan's b-day(28th)since we were all together. My mom, being the excellent cook that she is, cooked pretty much all day on Saturday because we celebrated all the August b-days that night with a b-day dinner. We had steak, baked potatoes, a broccoli and cauliflower salad(my mom's known for this AWESOME salad), and for dessert home-made red velvet cake topped with home-made ice cream! I ate so much food that I was groaning afterwards-but it was yum-o! I had soo much fun hanging out with the family-good times!! Also, over the weekend I found out that my best friend from high school is pregnant!! Congrats Teri and Chris-I'm soo excited for you guys!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love all the photos!!! Your San Diego shirt looks so cute on Charity. =)

How did you do on your final?

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun at home! I hope you've had a good first week of school!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.