Monday, August 20, 2007

No More espanol...(atleast for now)!

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a while, but all my time lately has been taken up with learning a second language-espanol. I was taking a Spanish I class at TCC and it's officially over as of last Thursday-yeah!! I had my oral exam(Estoy muy nerviosa.- I was really nervous, but pulled off a 93)on Wednesday and my written exam(not sure what I made? El exam es muy facil.- but it was fairly easy)on Thursday. This was an intense class due to the fact that it was a summer session. I wouldn't advise taking a foreign language class during the summer, especially, if you are really wanting to learn the language! I've decided to wait until the Spring to take Spanish II because I need time to practice and really grasp what I've learned and basically my head cannot take any more new info. when it comes to espanol!
For those of you who enjoy lists, well here's a list of 5 things that I can say in espanol. See if you can figure them out?
1. Me llamo Amanda.
2. Vivo en Texas la ciudad de Ft. Worth.
3. Hace mucho calor!
4. Me gusta correr en el parque.
5. Me gusta muy comer el helado!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go on your exam!!!

Liz said...

how do you say "you are a spanish-speaking diva" en espanol?