Monday, August 6, 2007

TAG You're It!

Well, I'm usually not one to post a list of things; however I don't want to let my dearest friend, Ames, down so I thought I would give this listing thing a try. So here goes...

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me
A.) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysat the Hemphill boys in High School.
2. Lifeguard/worked b-ball games at OBU.
3. Counselor at Kanakuk Kamp.
4. Labor work for Halliburton(I had to paint and dust in the heat)worst summer job!

B.) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Father of the Bride
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Finding Nemo

C.) Four places I have lived:
1. Duncan, OK
2. Shawnee, OK
3. Ft. Worth, TX
4. Who knows where the future holds?

D.) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Anything on the Spanish channel.
2. Spanish pretty much takes up all my time-don't have time to watch anything else!
3. Can't wait for the season premiere of Grey's!
4. Can't wait for the season premiere of October Road!

E.) Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Guatemala
3. San Diego, CA
4. New York City

F.) People who e-mail me(regularly):
1. Amy D.
2. Elizabeth
3. Yates
4. ? Someone else needs to start e-mailing me regularly!

G.) Four of my favorite restaurants:
1. Joe T's
2. Olive Garden
3. Rosa's
4. Bill's Catfish(Waurika,OK)

H.) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Oceanside,CA
3. In the pool!
4. Duncan,OK

I.) Friends I think will blog this:
1. Elizabeth
2. ?
3. ?
4. Someone please surprise me!

J.) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. A new school year with a new group of kiddos!
2. Football Season!
3. BSF(Bible Study Fellowship)
4. Time with family and friends!

So, if you're reading this and haven't made a list of your own, you should definitely give this listing thing a try!! TAG You're It!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hola! I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy enough to be looking forward to the new school year. I can't believe our summer is almost over, but I am ready to get back in the swing of things at school! What day do you go back? We go back the 20th and the kids come the 29th...that means 7 days of staff development. Yuck!

Glo said...

ADB...it was so fun to read your list! I had to smile when I saw Guatemala on the list of places you have been!