Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Time With My BFF

Today was a good day in Ms. Bailey's kindergarten class-my students listened and followed directions-only a few had to pull cards. The day even got better. After work, my best friend-Amy Dantzler, who just got married, stopped bye to spend some quality girl time with me. We ran to pick up Allen's guitar, which came in early, and then stopped at Sonic to get some cool drinks and catch up on life. I had such a great time hangin with you Ames-thanks. I am so thankful to have great friends.

3 comments:

Glo said...

It's about time ADB! So glad you are blogging! Hope you have a great week!

Glo

Pidgeon said...

Hey Amanda! How long till you are done with school. I have 10 more days - 10! If you have less - don't tell me!

Liz said...

I love this blog! I like seeing what you're doing...and the image of you and your mom and sister and big burly brother-in-law all running around the yard after a two-foot tall GOAD...THAT IS blogging GOLD and I'm glad you shared it! It's so funny!