Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Eventful Weekend!

Friday night I had a softball game. The GAP class put together a team-which I think I am a part of; however I have only been to 2 games. Well, we actually won our game! The score was 17-3. I had sooo much fun!!
Yesterday (Sat.) I had Summer School Training from 8:30-3:30. Not how I wanted to spend my Sat. However, I did get paid for it so I guess I should be thankful. Five days left of school and then schools out for the summer-yeah! Yes, I am teaching K summmer school again the month of June, but I really enjoy summer school because it is half a day, I get to work with a smaller group of kids, and the pay is great!
After training Rach, Yates, and I went flower shopping all over town. We got some really beautiful flowers and planted them. It is so nice to have a front and back yard to make beautiful with flowers! Hopefully, my flowers will last at least a couple of months and not die right away. My friend Elizabeth totally got me in the mood to plant some flowers. How are your tomato plants doing E.? I hope that I have better luck than you=). I had a great weekend! Here are some picks of my weekend.

4 comments:

Yates said...

You know my philosophy..Nothing beats good times with good friends! This has been one of the best weekends...the softball game was def' the highlight for me! And of course, getting to play catch with ADB..haha. Anyway, can't wait until next weekend. Go TABC! :) P.S. Thank goodness the last week of school is here!! I'm ready to go to the beach!

Amy D. said...

Sounds like a great weekend...

I'm leaving for OKC tomorrow, back on Thursday...

What are everyone's mem day plans? And by everyone I mean rach, you, yates, etc.

Hugs!

Liz said...

Hey, they're not too bad! Thanks for thinking of them!!! I actually have some flowers on a few of them and tomorrow when the sun comes out again, we're doing Miracle Gro again!

I LOVE this blog!

All my love,
Your impatient Friend =)

Sherry said...

Happy last day of school, whenever it is! I am so glad it's summer (today was my last day!). I am a little weepy, I absolutely loved this class!! Anyway, I hope you have a great summer...you deserve it!!