Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some Good Ol' Home Cookin!

Thursday night, my friend Scott, invited us over for dinner. He prepared a good ol' home cookin meal of chicken fried steak-my all time favorite, mashed potatoes, green beans, and home-made gravy. The Dantzler's brought some yummy peanut butter cookies and I contributed a bag of store bought salad. Scott gave me an easy job that I could handle being the non cook that I am! It was a great dinner and I ate way tooo much food! After dinner we played our usual game Spinner. I know, I played this game already one night this week but I can never get too much of Spinner-I love it! Amy was the Spinner Winner-way to go Ames!! Thanks Scott for the fabulous home made meal!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

oh, re-heh-heh-HEALLY....elizabeth needs more information.

ADB said...

No story here- we're just friends!

SRD said...

No prob, glad you enjoyed the food!