Saturday, October 11, 2008

Volley Up!

First of all, I'm so sorry that it has been so long since my last post! My life has been SUPER CRAZY!! School has been stressful and two weeks ago I was sick, but thankfully I'm feeling much better. So I'll give you the quick version of what's been going on in the life of ADB. This past Tuesday, I went to watch Rachel(one of my old L.I.T. girls)play some volleyball. It was so much fun! She played great and her team won 2 out of 3 games. It was fun to see a side(serious and competitive)of her that I had not seen. She is such a great player! After the game, I headed to have diner at the Williams' household. It was great to have a family dinner(they are one of my TX families). I feel truly blessed to have them in my life! Thanks for dinner and letting me hang out at your casa!! Here's a pic of me, Rach, and Emily(her older sister). Rach is center in green.


No comments: