Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fajitas Anyone?

Today after church I met Amber(college roommate and bf)and Josh(her hubby) for lunch at Papasitos. They came down on Friday and went to the OU vs. Texas game yesterday. We won't talk about the upset though! We had a great time at lunch today catching up and eating some yummy fajitas! Fajitas is one thing I remember about Amber. Her love for Mexican food and fajitas. We always would split an order in college and nothing has changed about that, we did the same today, even though now she has a husband(he wanted his own order). Guess some things will never change like our wonderful friendship!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

what fun times! you look so beautiful!!! =)

Teri and Chris said...

WOW! Thanks for the updates. Glad to see what you were doing this weekend since you were not in the BIG D. So glad I called before I just showed up at your parents. See you NEXT weekend. I promise I really do listen when you tell me stuff! Looks like you have been busy but having fun!

Kylene said...

YAAAY for updates! Looks like you found some free time this weekend! I'm glad! :)

Samantha said...

You look great and Amber hasn't changed a bit either!


And, like you, I'm mourning the loss yesterday! :(

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling MUCH better these days! We need to get together soon!