Monday, April 21, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMY AND ALLEN!



My best friend, Amy, and her husband, Allen, celebrate their one year anniversary today. Time sure does fly! I can't believe you guys have been married for a year! I remember the first time you asked Allen to come home with you, the dating period, the first "I love you", the engagement period(fun and tiring=), marriage, and parenthood. What wonderful memories(some good and some bad-let's focus on all the good ones today)! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! May God bring you peace and wrap his loving arms around the both of you today! May God bless you today and bring so many blessings to your marriage in the year to come! I love you guys!

I can't believe Simon is 3 months old today! He is growing up so fast and getting so big. Give him a kiss and a hug from his Beeda!

Please continue to lift Amy, Allen, and Simon up in prayer! May God calm the storms soon and bring Sugar Bear home to his mommy and daddy!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Amanda - thanks for commenting on my blog. I am always checking up on yours to see what's new! Looks like you are still enjoying friends and life in Fort Worth. And teaching too! You look just the same - so all that teaching and hanging out with friends is keeping you young. Great to hear from you!