Friday, April 18, 2008

Fellowship + Food = Fun!

On Thursday night, I had my BSF(Bible Study Fellowship)small group gals over to my house to have a fellowship and ice cream sundaes-yum! What's a fellowship without some kind of food involved-right! Fellowship+Food=Fun!!! It was also a Congrats and Good Luck in Medical School Celebration for our small group leader Kathleen. She got into Med School in Houston-YAY!! We had the best time hanging out even though our time got cut short due to some EXTREMELY BAD WEATHER! Thanks Kathleen's mom for calling to inform us of the bad weather coming our way! Over the last several months I've become really close to these ladies and God has truly used these ladies to teach me and be a blessing in my life!


As a Congrats and Good Luck in Medical School, we gave Kathleen a Build-A-Bear dressed in a doctors outfit named Patches-too cute! We will miss you!

No comments: