Monday, February 18, 2008

Will You Be My Valentine?

Sorry for the late post, but hey better than never! I had the best Valentine's Days ever. My V-Day Celebration started early this year. My lil sis, Charity, came down on Tuesday night. We had dinner at On the Border-thanks to my dad's gift card at Christmas. We stuffed ourselves and got dessert to go! Then we headed off to BSF(Bible Study Fellowship), just in time for the lecture. Afterwards, we headed home to put our p.j.'s on and do some my spacing. I totally helped her set up her cool new page. I know, all of you are probably reading this in astonishment-but hey I've come a long way in the technology department! Yate's you should be so proud!! I took off work on Wednesday so my sis and I had a day of sister bonding, which was way over due! We slept in and then went to brunch at Mimi's Cafe-we love this spot! Then, we were off to do a little shopping. My new favorite spot is Compass Trading Co. Great accessories for a low price. Kinda reminds me of Sam Moon, but I think the stuff is way cooler and you don't have to fight the HUGE crowds of people and best of all it's in Ft. Worth!! Afterwards, we headed over to the Dantzler's house to see Ames and baby Simon-had to get my Simon fix! It was great to see you Ames and baby Simon!! Later that night, Charity and I went to the Movie Tavern(way cool-you can eat and watch a movie at the same time in these really cool spinning chairs)to watch Fools Treasure. It was a cute movie. I totally recommend the Movie Tavern, so if you haven't been yet, you so need to go! So that was my early V-Day date. I had the best time with my sister! I haven't laughted so hard in a long time. I love spending time with you sis! We can laugh pretty much about anything, even if it isn't all that funny-and be rolling on the ground! Thanks for making V-Day special for me!!! Love ya tons!!!
Thanks to my wonderful girl friends, Yates and Kasey, I had a fabulous V-Day night! We grabbed take out at Carino's and watched an episode of October Road. I am so thankful to have such great and wonderful friends! Thanks girls for making my V-Day night a special one! Love yall!!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Gosh I look like I've been hit by a truck...I think that day I felt like I had been hit by 5 big trucks. Luckily that was the last day of our VERY BAD PHASE of Simon eating every hour and not sleeping AT ALL. I think next time you see me and Simon my eyes might actually be open all the way, and hopefully he won't be yelping his head off. Love you!!!

ADB said...

Whatever Ames-you look great-most be that motherly glow! Can't wait to see you and baby Simon again!! Love you guys tons!!!

=)