Monday, February 18, 2008

February is Dental Health Month!

For those of you who don't know, this month is Dental Health Month. Being the teacher that I am, I used my resources, and asked a dentist(whom I meet at BSF) to come into my classroom. This past Friday, Dr. Jonathan Heizer, came into my classroom and talked to my little kiddos about how to keep their teeth clean. He did such an amazing job and was great with my students! He brought in a jumbo set of teeth to demonstrate and show my kids the proper way to brush and floss their teeth. My kids loved him! Thanks Dr. Jonathan for taking time out of your busy schedule to come visit our classroom!! Remember, you should brush your teeth atleast twice a day and floss once a day-keep your teeth healthy and smile BIG=) Happy Dental Health to all!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

BSF? What's that?

ADB said...

Bible Study Fellowship. It's an International Organization and we are studying the book of Matthew. We meet every Tues. night. It's AWESOME and I'm learning so much and meeting all kinds of cool people!