Sunday, February 24, 2008

PINK, PINK, PINK EVERYWHERE!

Sorry, for the week late post, but I've been a little under the weather lately. So, here's the scoop: a week ago today I was in OK, helping throw a baby shower for Teri(my bf from high school). She is having a baby girl, Abbigail, who I can't wait to meet! April can't come soon enough!! Can I just say that this shower was like the cutest baby shower that I've ever been to! If you know my friend Teri(which most of you don't-you would love her),you know that she does things and likes things done to the EXTREME and this event was no different! We had the shower at her church and let me just tell you there was PINK, PINK, PINK EVERYWHERE! The shower had a theme: pink and bears. The center table pieces included teddy bears wearing diapers(so cute)and flowers. Then, there was the tower of diapers cake(way cool), the pink(yes, Amy-Teri's sis- it was a darker shade of pink-not purple) baby stroller cake, and the pink ice cream punch-yum! This shower was done ALL OUT! I had the best time and was so glad that I could be a part of this special day! Teri and Chris you are going to be great parents-Congrats!! I can't wait to meet sweet, baby Abbigail! Lots of love, Auntie Amanda!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

that stroller cake is SO cute!