Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tis the Season...to have a Christmas Party!

Deck the Halls! I love Christmas time! I love listening to Christmas music every where I go! I love Christmas decorations and Christmas lights on houses! I really love Christmas parties, so last night my teacher friends came over to my house for a Christmas party. For dinner(since I'm known not for my cooking)I got fajita dinners from Rosa's. The food was a huge success! Though a little stressful on my part, not knowing if I had enough food for everyone, as it turned out we had plenty of food-thank goodness! We also did a white elephant gift exchange, which is always fun when you play with fellow teachers(fun to see all the gifts other teachers get from previous students that they really don't know what to do with besides set aside for this occasion). I ended up with something I actually kinda thought was cute and I might set out-a Christmas bear toothbrush holder and soap dispenser(I love bears)!It was so much fun spending time with my fellow teachers outside of school and seeing my long, lost teacher friend Amy Moore again! We all miss you at Westcreek Elem. Mrs. Moore, but we are glad that you are doing well at your new school!!
I feel truly blessed by God to have such wonderful friends and godly women to work with everyday! It's such a nice feeling to go to work knowing that I have a group of ladies who listen, support, and encourage me! Thanks for all that you do ladies and I'm so glad that we got to celebrate Christmas together!!

No comments: