Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Early B-Day to Me!

I just wanted to send a BIG SHOUT OUT OF THANKS to my dearest friends Amy and Elizabeth for wishing me a Happy Early Birthday! For those of you who don't know or maybe have forgotten my b-day is on the 23rd and for some reason I'm really not looking all that forward to it this year. But, thanks to my dearest girlfriends they have already made it a very special day(even though we celebrated a week early)!
On Friday morning, Ames brought me an early b-day breakfast before work. We had breakfast burritos and carmel apple ciders and got to catch up on life. She also brought me the most beautiful flowers! This is a tradition for us to do an early b-day breakfast because my b-day always falls around Thanksgiving and I'm always at home with the fam. on my special day, so we celebrate early. I love this tradition and hope that we continue to do it for a long time! Thanks Ames for making my b-day special!!
Then, after school I had a message on my phone from Elizabeth and Carly. It was the most adorable Happy Birthday song I've ever heard! It made me feel all warm inside! Thanks Elizabeth for making me feel so special!
God has truly blessed me with your friendships and I cherish all of our fun times together!! Thanks for being the best friends ever!!

1 comment:

S+S Kline said...

Happy, happy birthday to you, Amanda!! I almost forgot that you and Mindy share the same birthday! I hope you have an extremely special day! :)