Sunday, November 18, 2007

GO ROMO!!!

Today was such a fun day! My dad came down and we went to watch a Dallas Cowboys game. So here's the story: a dear friend from church(Amy Williams) came up to me a couple of weeks ago at church and told me that her husband had been given 4 tickets to the Cowboys game, but they couldn't go, so she asked me if I wanted the tickets(knowing the HUGE ROMO fan that I am). OMG- I started jumping up and down and screaming right then and there and told her YES, YES, YES!! I was so EXCITED and called my dad right away! Originally, my dad, mom, and sister were going to go to the game with me, but that plan fell through due to work and not feeling well. So I ended up taking my dad, Cleve(my BF's dad), and Trey(my BF's brother-in-law) and we had the best time ever! So glad that you were able to come to the game with me Cleve, Trey, and Dad!! By the way, we had the best seats ever! We sat on the 50 yard line, row 33-we were so close! Before the game, I got to go closer and I made friends with the security guard. I was trying to get on T.V. because I made a really cool sign that said Romo is a FOX(bc FOX broad casted the game)! I just knew that I was going to get on, but it never happened-oh well. Elizabeth, you would have been so proud of my sign, though. Any way back to the game-WE WERE SO CLOSE AND MOST IMPORTANT THE COWBOYS WON AND I GOT A LOT OF PICS OF ROMO!! A BIG THANKS goes out to the Williams family for giving me the free tickets!! I've never set so close and probably never will again! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!! Go Cowboys!!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

my dad was still all smiles when they left our house at 3:30 am....so was mom because thanks to the whole situation working out the way it did, she got to spend a whole evening with her two pregnant daughters (and allen!) we had so much fun, thanks for being so sweet to my family!!!

Unknown said...

I love the sign! Glad you had a good time!