Sunday, October 21, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SIS!

OMG-my little sister has been married for a year! Today, she celebrates her one year anniversary to her hubby, Rhyan Rhines. They are leaving tomorrow to go to Broken Bow to stay in a cabin along the lake for a week. Sounds relaxing and fun! Happy Anniversary!!

Over the weekend, I traveled home to visit my parents and sister. I hadn't seen my sister since Father's Day weekend-that's a long time for us. It was so good to see her, Rhyan, and my parents. The weekend was relaxing, which was much needed! Saturday, I stayed in my P.J.'s all day and watched football with my dad-it was great! My mom also pampered me with her home cookin. She cooked up a big breakfast of pancakes and sausage on Sat. and on Sun. she cooked eggs and biscuits-we are big on breakfast foods in the Bailey family. Sat. night Charity and Rhyan came over and she cooked my all time favorite meal of chicken fried steak, gravy, and mashed potatoes. She is the best cook ever(to bad I didn't take after her in the cooking department)! I had a great weekend with the fam!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay Charity and Rhyan - Congratulations!

Thx for the update, Amanda! =)