Monday, October 29, 2007

HALLOWEEN HOOPLA!

This past Friday night Heather had her famous Halloween Party and the theme was dress as your favorite T.V. series or favorite actor/actress from a movie. I totally wanted to dress up as Sydney Bristow off of Alias, but then realized it was going to cost to much to buy the red wig and cool outfit to wear(bummer, my one chance to have cool hair, an awesome outfit, and try to do some cool moves). So, I ended up going as Meredith Grey(the intern doctor)off of Grey's. This costume was totally free thanks to my roomie, Rach, who totally hooked me up with stuff from the hospital. I know, not as cool as Sydney, but free and comfy work for me! As usual, Heather's party was a hit and we had some pretty elaborate costumes that put my doctor costume to shame. One of my favorite costumes was Frankenstein and his wife. See if you can guess who came as who? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

S+S Kline said...

How fun!! Oh, how I wish we could've been there! Those pics are too funny! Thanks for sharing... :)