Saturday, September 8, 2007

Family, Friends, Good Food, and Baseball!

So this post, too, is a little late-sorry! About 3 weeks ago my parents and their friends came down to visit me in Cow Town. We started the weekend off by eating dinner Friday at Joe T's(my favorite)and then headed to a Texas Rangers Baseball game. It was the Rangers vs. Seattle and my dad totally hooked Yates(close friend)and I up-we had the all time best seats-we were so close to the field-it was AWESOME!! The Rangers ended up loosing(can't even remember the score-so long ago)but it was fun to hang out with family and friends! On Saturday we were off to Dallas to do some shopping at Sam Moon. We girls had a blast and we got some really cute stuff while my dad and Johnny deserved 5 gold stickers for following us around! They were great sports!! After our shopping spree, we were hungry so we headed to Burlison to eat at this really good fried chicken place Babe's. I had never heard of it before, but Johnny(my dad's friend)had eaten there before and wanted to take us. OMG-SO GOOD!!! We had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, biscuits, gravy, and corn-some good home cooking! For those of you who read this and live close bye, I totally recommend Babe's-the food is good and it has a fun atmosphere! I had such a fun time with my dad, mom, and their friends! Good memories!

No comments: