Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally....the moment...that so many of you have been waiting patiently for: AN UPDATE!!!

Sorry that it's taken me so long to update...no I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth...my life has just been CRAZY, BUSY and it's been hard for me to find the time and when I do have time I'm so tired that I haven't wanted to set at my computer waiting on pics to download! Actually, if you want to know the truth...I've become addicted to fb!!! Friends it's so true...I waste many hours a night on fb...I told Rach that she is going to have to take my computer away from me! Anyways, I'll do my best to give you a quick summary of what went on in my life in the month of December...so here goes
All 26 of us bringing in the new year: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Ames, Simon, and I(I love this pic of the 3 of us!)
Matt and Jonathan getting a little bit of Wii action!
Games...we're all about the games!!!

Getting my Simon fix: I got to babysit Si on New Years Eve day. We had the best time! Isn't he the cutest baby boy EVER!! Beeda loves you so much!!!

Also,while I was in OK I got to spend some quality time with Terri and Abbigail! I loved feeding Abbigail her lunch and getting carrots all over the place!!
Abbigail opening her Curious George Christmas gift! I think the monkey was a HUGE success this year with Carly, Simon, and Abbigail!! Beeda loves you guys!!!
The day after Christmas I drove to Edmond OK to see one of my bf's from college. She was home visiting family. John, Ashlee, and Kaylee live in Japan. It's was so much fun to spend some time with them!!!
Kaylee swinging around outside...isn't she adorable!!
Christmas visiting my family in OK: I went to church with Ryan and Charity. I really enjoyed going to church with them and here is a pic of Charity and I in front of the Christmas tree(it was decorated up with purple...I want a purple tree someday!).
The crew: Zachary, Emily, Dylon, Allisia, and Cameron. We had a house full of little cousins running around!
I scored a GPS navigation system...way to go mom and dad!!!
My mom scored some more bears to add to her collection.
Ryan and Charity scored really nice coats and my dad got this awesome sign that reads Brent's Train Station(he loved it!).
Christmas with the girls: Yates, Kyna, and I(we missed you Ames and Mels)
Our Christmas Program...and yes it was as CRAZY as ever!!!
My little bunch of Santa Claus rockers!
Christmas in Granbury: Melissa and I walked the park looking at all the beautiful lights!

Mavs game with Yates: it's a tradition: she always gets me a ticket to the game for my b-day!

So friends...there you have it...a summary of what went on in the life of ADB in December! I hope that it was worth the wait!!! I'll try my best to get a new post summarizing what's been going on in the new year.

5 comments:

Glo said...

So glad to see an update! Welcome Back! Glad to also see pics of Simon. He is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of you, Amy, and Simon!!...and I like how you, me, and Kyna have become so "color coordinated" lately...it makes our pics that much cuter..haha. =) Way to get the update up! Air high-five! I'll check again..umm..this summer..to see if you've updated again by then..lol. later gater
yates

p.s. i'm still in shock about how addicted you have become to your 'puter lately..craziness!

Teri and Chris said...

Wow an update!!!!!! So good to see what you have been up to. You really did not expalin that the carrots were EVERYWHERE!!!!! :) We miss you!

Liz said...

Hooraaaay Beeda!!! I LOVE these photos! You had such a fabulous holiday season, all your sweet friends and family. We love you and can't wait to see you!

Kylene said...

WAHOOOOO for an update! Looks like a great holiday season. What fun! I'm glad you finally found some time to update us! Now put the computer down and walk away from Facebook. You can do it, just back away slowly-or maybe you should do it quickly. HA HA!!

Update again soon!!